Episode 19: Hair There And Everywhere

Show Notes:
The “Guys” chat about Miley Cyrus’s new “Do” and say WTF on that subject! Today’s topics covered include: ¬†grooming etiquette, feet, people walking around with their mouths open, pets in strollers,and car issues.

Movies:
127 Hours,Everything Must Go,The Assassin Next Door, Haywire, The Cottage, Inception

Polished Turd:
Strange Wilderness

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Episode 19: Hair There And Everywhere

1. john hovanec says:

Hey kev! I took your recommendation on every thing must go so I went out and bought it, sounds like a decent movie.

• phenomx19 says:

It is a different style of WF movie, I really enjoyed his struggle, the character development, and his relations during the movie. It is a slower flixx, but I did enjoy the pacing, if they are done right/well, I feel like this movie does that. It’s laughs are subtle but well placed. I hope you like this movie, as it is not for everyone…it’s also on Netflix too…k

2. john hovanec says:

Yes it was a bit different movie and it was a little boring for me but that’s not to say it was a bad movie, it was interesting for him to play a different role in his acting, but it was alright, the story was good. :

3. phenomx19 says:

Sorry you found it a bit boring, he has done other works like this before. You do have to be in the mood for this style of film, I happen to enjoy them as I find them to be a good break from the norm, or the everyday film…

4. Jason Harris says:

Hey i watched “Everything Must Go” and liked it. Good ‘everyman’ style of movie!

• phenomx19 says:

Jason I’m glad you enjoyed the movie. I was starting to think I was alone on that one…